Last Updated on February 14, 2019 by Admin
What is the next troubleshooting step after a theory of probable cause has been established?
- Test the theory to determine cause.
- Identify the exact problem.
- Establish a plan of action.
- Document findings and outcomes.
There are six steps in the troubleshooting process.
1. Identify the problem.
2. Establish a theory of probable cause.
3. Test the theory to determine cause.
4. Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem.
5. Verify full system functionality.
6. Document findings.