Last Updated on February 14, 2019 by Admin
What are two advantages of the NTFS file system compared with FAT32? (Choose two.)
- NTFS allows faster access to external peripherals such as a USB drive.
- NTFS supports larger files.
- NTFS provides more security features.
- NTFS allows faster formatting of drives.
- NTFS is easier to configure.
- NTFS allows the automatic detection of bad sectors.
The file system has no control over the speed of access or formatting of drives, and the ease of configuration is not file system-dependent.