Last Updated on February 14, 2019 by Admin
A technician is troubleshooting the appearance of flashing lines on a laptop screen. What are two possible causes of this distortion? (Choose two.)
- Power to the pixels has been removed.
- The display settings have been changed.
- The GPU is not cooling correctly.
- The LCD cutoff switch is damaged.
- The display is not correctly installed.
When flashing lines are appearing on a laptop screen, the most common problems are an overheating GPU, faulty GPU, or a display that is not connected properly. When the power to the pixels has been cut off, pixels on the screen will appear dead. If the images on a laptop screen are distorted, a technician should verify that the display settings have not been modified.